Wednesday, June 8, 2011

another lightrail story

I'm thinking about changing the title of the blog to something like "adventures on the lightrail."  Today as I was heading home I sat behind a man who was sleeping.  Then I smelled some kind of spicy food.  It was almost a Mexican food spicy, but kind of a spicy meat smell like a salami.  I like food smells so I breathed in deeply.  I looked around to see where the food was but did not see any.  Then I realized the smell was emanating from the sleeping man.  He had a small bag sitting next to him and I could only hope that there was food in it.  I felt kind of gross because I had been enjoying the smell up to that point.  At this point I had a choice: I could choose to believe it was food, or I could give up Mexican food for life.  The story does have a happy ending.  The man pulled out a calzone and started eating.  I choose to believe all the smell was coming from his lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment